Found close to the intersection of Mathura street and Lodhi street, this eminent enclosure tomb is the first considerable example of Mughal architecture in India. it was likewise put in focus of a 30-acre Char Bagh Garden (Four Gardens).
The whole tomb and the garden is encased inside high rubble walls on three sides, the fourth side was intended to be the stream Yamuna, which has since moved course far from the structure. The focal walkways, end at two doors: a primary one in the southern divider, and a more diminutive one in the western divider. It has two twofold story passageways, the West entryway which utilized now, while the South door, which was utilized amid Mughal time, now stays closed. Adjusted at the focal point on the eastern divider lies a baradari, truly a structure with twelve doors, which is a building or room with twelve entryways intended to permit the free draft of air through it, at long last on the northern divider lies a hammam, a shower chamber. There are a few graves of Mughal rulers found inside the walled nook and from here in 1857 A.d; Lieutenant Hudson had caught the last Mughal sovereign Bahadur Shah II.
Entrance charge is Rs. 10 for indian and 250 for outsiders and its open everyday.