Interview with Carolin v.d.Gönna : A Top Class Photographer since her Childhood
Carolin v.d.Gönna is a very talented and skilled photographer since her childhood. She used to make photos of her guinea pig and her mother was always wonder when she saw her printed photos. She started doing diploma in 2009 and finished it in 2010. After that she worked around 2.5 years in a hospital and did a Newborn - shooting with every baby. She is an official photographer since 2010.
1. Can you tell us a little about yourself, your blog(s)/website(s),and your aspirations and your hobbies!
There is not so much to tell about me, I live in Switzerland and I was born in Germany, I love the nature here and I going out as often I can. Actually I work as a Newborn-photographer in a hospital. And if I do not make Baby photos I’m totally busy with landscape photography! And sometimes I also like to paint on Canvas.
You will find a lot of pages if you search – the most popular is on facebook and my shop: www.pictrs.com/cvdg
2. How would you describe your photographic vision? What kind of feel do you try and create in your photos?
I always try to keep my photos different.
3. How long have you been a photographer?
Since I was a little girl I remember very good on times when my mother was going for a little sleep in the afternoon. And I use that time do make photos from my guinea pig. And she was always wondering when she saw our printed photos I’m official a photographer since 2010.
4. What does photography mean to you?
It’s good for my heart and soul! And as an Artist I can do everything I want with my photos. And it’s every time a pleasure to do a baby shooting with all the lucky parents!
5. Photography is your passion or profession or both?
6. How do you pick the spots you travel to?
The most of my pics are taken in Switzerland. It’s totally easy to find beauty places here. And in times I have more free days I look for holidays offered.
7. What is your favorite place to click photographs?
Switzerland, because I actually live here and be here every day. But I know there are a lot more of great places out there!
8. If you could live anywhere on this awesome planet where would you build your dream home?
Difficult to say, maybe I have to see the complete planet to give a true answer
9. What type of photography do you do most? And what do you enjoy most and why?
The most of my photos are landscape photos – and I enjoyed taking every single one, and there are no plans to stop it And all the sweet Babyphotos are also my pleasure!
10. I’m sure you’ve taken hundreds of photos over the years, but do you have a favorite?
ha funny, hundred, on a normal day I can take 400-800. I don’t have really a favorite…
11. Which photographers influenced you, and how did they influence your thinking and photographing?
When I was study photography I get as homework to check other photographers. But I never had an idol. I always try to find my one style, because I never want to be a copy of someone else.
12. What are the characteristics that a good Travel Photographer needs to have?
good eyes and a feeling for that what he/she do
13. Tell me about some of the catchy people you have met while clicking pictures?
I meet everyday a lot of people, especially parents and tourists The catchiest people are much closed friends to me now
14. What is the best compliment do you have ever? Could you please share Happiest Moment in your Photography Life?
All the compliments are most time the same… It’s nice to hear and read that people like what I do. Maybe a big compliment was that my Babyphotos print on a monthly base in a newspaper
15. What’s your secret tip for beginners, who want to start with travel photography?
You should know your camera!
16. Five adjectives that describe you.
Creative, friendly, humorous, purposeful, fair
17. Do you get easily provoked by positive/negative comments?
No, I open for every opinion
18. You have a website? Please tell me about that?
You will find the most of my photos on my Facebook page : Fotografin CvdG
19. Words and suggestion about my website www.indiaataglance.com
It’s a nice, modern page – really nice to read and see! Hope you grow up with this and a lot of Traveler will the way to have a look on it.